Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My guide to goodness may be failing

I am trying to figure out what my punishment should be for breaking my own moral/ethical laws. I am not sure why I made them so strict. Like, thou shall not be vindictive and kill someones marriage/happiness with the truth. Or thou shall not put screws in other peoples tires. Or thou shall not take pleasure in others (self inflicted) misforture. Or thou shall not spit venom. Damn its hard to be a nicester. People are awful, non-compassionate, selfish ninnys. I am figuring out that fighting fire with flowers gets 60% of your body covered with third degree burns.

“We usually know what we can do, but temptation shows us who we are.” Thomas Kempis

Damn temptation. Fight the power. Satan is everywhere....at least all the places I look.

1 comment:

marchhare14 said...

Make your rules more apparent for all us sinners out here.