Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines quotes

“We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love - first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage.” Albert Camus

“There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.” Friedrich Nietzsche

“I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't believe you” Friedrich Nietzsche

“Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.” Thomas Kempis

Q: "What do you think when you see a pretty girl walking down the street?"
A: "One side of me says, 'I'd like to talk to her, date her'. The other side of me says, 'I wonder how her head would look on a stick?"
--Edmund Kemper

1 comment:

marchhare14 said...

That last quote is in American Psycho!